Barbour Countrywear Collection - Relaxed Fit
Men's Barbour Bedale Jacket
Product Code: 000034 / MWX0018
Barbour men's Bedale waxed cotton jacket, originally introduced as a riding jacket, the Barbour Bedale quickly became the town and country jacket. It's now as familiar on a bicycle in Cambridge as on a horse on a Cheshire bridleway. The Mediumweight Barbour wax cotton is lined in a pure Cotton check lining. This version has the Barbour Tartan linings and takes the optional zip-in waistcoat liner. Our best selling shorter length Barbour wax jacket.
- Features +
- Classic Collection
- Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Thornproof wax
- Cotton polyester mix Barbour Tartan lining
- Corduroy collar, studded for optional hoods
- Knitted Wind Cuffs
- Stitched Barbour branding at front left flap pocket
- Two large bellow pockets and two handwarmer pockets
- Two press-studded gusseted side vents
- Two way zip
- Takes an optional zip-in lining - see A855/A856 & similar
- Length: 28-32" | 72.5-81cm
- Chest Tolerance: 10ins | 25cm
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) 30 69 70 96 32 72.5 72 100 34 73.5 73 106 36 74 73 110 38 75 74.5 116 40 74.5 76.5 125 42 78 77 131 44 78 78.5 136 46 78.5 79 142 48 79 80 144 50 79 81.5 152 52 79.5 83.2 155
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.