Barbour Countrywear Collection - Regular Fit
Women's Barbour Belsay Wax Jacket
Product Code: 011557 / LWX0458
The Women's Barbour Belsay Wax Jacket is a traditional sylkoil jacket and a country inspired classic. Practical and quilt lined, adding that extra weight and warmth on even the coldest of days. The Women's Barbour Belsay Wax Jacket is a flattering fit thanks to the vertical stitching travelling down the length of the garment, hugging the female figure in all the right places.
Subtle yet stylish details such as the traditional Barbour corduroy collar and tartan lining, which adds a flash of colour on the cuffs if you choose to roll these up. It also features two spacious pockets on the front and an inner pocket to secure any valuables. With discreet poppers hidden under the collar, you have the option to add a matching Barbour hood to this garment if desired. The storm fly front provides extra protection from the wind and rain.
Available in a selection of earthy colours this versatile jacket will go with any outfit all year round.
- Features +
- Lifestyle Collection
- 100% Waxed cotton
- 100% Polyamide quilted lining
- Interactive features
- Back length: 33 - 35.5ins | 84.4 - 91.4cms
- Size: 8-22
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Sponge clean only
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.