Barbour Countrywear Collection - Relaxed Fit
Men's Barbour Border Waxed Jacket
Product Code: 000060 / MWX0008
Barbour Border men's waxed jacket from Outdoor & Country. At last, you're free to take that long weekend in the country you've promised yourself, but you're not sure of the weather, or what exactly you're going to do. So take your rods, gun... and of course, your Barbour Men's Border Jacket.
In Mediumweight Wax Cotton with a pure Cotton lining, it's the perfect country companion with that little bit of extra length. This model of the Border jacket has the new Barbour Tartan linings and takes an optional zip-in lining.This is our best selling wax jacket for general use. Its long length makes it ideal to wear over a suit.
Customer feedback has suggested that this jacket can run a little large.
- Features +
- Classic Collection
- Mediumweight Barbour waxed cotton
- Pure cotton Tartan lining
- Corduroy collar, studded for optional hoods
- Two large bellow pockets with press-studded storm flaps
- Two moleskin lined handwarmer pockets and concealed zip-up wallet pocket
- Inside breast pocket
- Internal drip strip
- Two washable, detachable, inside game pockets
- Press-studded throat flap
- Press-studded storm fly front
- Set in sleeves with underarm ventilation eyelets
- Adjustable velcro storm cuffs
- Brass finish two-way metal zip
- Compatible with Barbour zip-in liners
- Length: 38-39ins | 96.5-99cm
- Chest Tolerance: 10ins | 25cm
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) 34 96.5 81.4 107.2 36 96.5 82.6 112.2 38 96.5 83.8 117.2 40 96.5 86.4 127.2 42 96.5 87.6 132.2 44 96.5 90.2 137.2 46 96.5 91.4 142.2 48 99.1 92.7 147.2 50 99.1 94 152.2 52 99.1 95.3 157.2
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.