Barbour Countrywear Collection - Relaxed Fit
Men's Barbour Classic Bedale Jacket
Product Code: 000081 / MWX0010
The men's Barbour Classic Bedale waxed cotton jacket, originally introduced as a riding jacket, the Barbour Bedale quickly became the town and country jacket. It's now as familiar on a bicycle in Cambridge as on a horse on a Cheshire bridleway. In a Medium weight Barbour Sylkoil with a Classic Tartan lining, cord collar and the ability of teaming it with the interactive liners and hood, it's no wonder why this is one of the best selling Barbour jackets.
- Features +
- Classic Collection
- Mediumweight Barbour Sylkoil
- Pure cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- Interactive with A855 Zip-In liner.
- Corduroy collar, studded for optional hoods
- Two way zip
- Barbour brading at front left flap pocket
- Knitted Wind Cuffs
- Studded side vents
- Hand warmer pockets
- Inside breast pocket
- Length: 28-32ins | 72.5-81cm
- Chest Tolerance: 10ins | 25cm
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) 30 72.5 78.7 96.6 32 72.5 80 101.1 34 76.2 81.1 107.2 36 76.2 82.6 112.2 38 76.2 83.8 117.2 40 76.2 86.4 127.2 42 81.3 87.6 132.2 44 81.3 88.9 137.2 46 81.3 90.2 142.2 48 81.3 91.4 147.2 50 81.3 92.7 152.2 52 81.3 94 157.2
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.