Barbour International Collection - Regular Fit
Men's Barbour International Original Wax Jacket
Product Code: 000326 / MWX0004
Barbour International Original Waxed Jacket is a heavyweight waxed cotton belted jacket with a heritage that dates back to 1936, this incredible garment, the forerunner of the WW2 Barbour Submarine suit, this incredible garment serves to prove the unrivalled effectiveness of Wax Cotton protection. Those who wear them swear by them.
Heavyweight Wax Cotton and pure Cotton lining provide ultimate weather-beating versatility, while all the features of the Barbour International Jacket are there for a purpose. Still popular as a motorbike jacket, the International Jacket was originally designed as a motorcycle trials jacket and is studded to accommodate the Barbour Warm Pile lining for added versatility.
The slanted map pocket on the International range has been derived from Barbour's rich heritage. It was designed for practical purposes, as are most features on a Barbour jacket, to allow the wearer ease of access.
- Features +
- International Collection
- Heavyweight Barbour waxed Cotton
- Pure Cotton check lining
- Corduroy storm collar with adjustable neck strap and buckle
- Map pocket, breast zip pocket and two side pockets with press-studded storm flaps
- Stiffened belt with buckle
- Two way zip with Barbour branded zip pull
- Barbour International badge
- Studded for optional Warm Pile Lining A55
- Not compatible with a hood
- Length: 27-31ins | 69-80cm
- Chest Tolerance: 10ins | 25cm
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) 30 69 72.7 102 32 72.5 77.9 107 34 75 78.8 112 36 77.5 85.2 117 38 77.5 86.4 122 40 80 87.6 127 42 80 88.8 132 44 80 90 137 46 80 91.2 142 48 80 92.4 147 50 80 93.6 152 52 80 94.8 157
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.