- Delivery & Returns
- How to Re-Proof your wax product
- 1. Using cold water and a sponge, wipe down the outside of the jacket. Allow to dry.
- 2. Take the Barbour 4ox WAX BAR and rub the wax over the dry areas in a thin and even layer.
- 3. Using a hairdryer, warm the waxed areas. Using an old cloth or sponge, work the wax well into the garment paying particular attention to seams, creases and dry patches.
- 4. Once you've re waxed your jacket, hang it up. Dry in a warm place, away from all other garments.
- NEVER USE HOT WATER, DETERGENTS, SOLVENTS OR SOAP ON YOUR WAXED JACKET. BAR ONLY SUITABLE FOR LIGHTWEIGHT 4oz GARMENTS.
- Do not cry clean or machine wash your waxed jacket.
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt.
UK products can be returned FREE with InPost Lockers available 24/7 or using a free Royal Mail postal returns label.
Please see our returns policy for further details.
- Got a Question?