Barbour Countrywear Collection - Relaxed Fit
Men's Barbour Stockman Waxed Coat
Product Code: 001016 / MWX0006
Barbour Men's Stockman Waxed Coat is a distinctive style that evolved in New Zealand, where they know a thing or two about endurance riding in wet weather! But it's equally effective for watching professionals do it at Bangor or Punchestown in typical National Hunt weather.
By 1912 a significant business had been established providing garments designed to cope with the rigours of life 'Down Under', all assured by Barbour's famous 'Safeguard' guarantee of satisfaction. Empire builders, explorers, engineers, stockmen and drovers relied on Barbour for their weather and terrain protection knowing that nothing else was equal to the task.
- Features +
- Classic Collection
- Heavyweight waxed cotton
- Heritage check lining
- Storm cape
- Elbow patches
- Barbour branded patch at back centre
- Corduroy collar, studded for optional hood
- Two large patch pockets with flaps
- Press-studded adjustable fantail and leg straps
- Studded wrist adjuster tabs
- Compatible with Stockman Hood
- Not compatible with jacket liners
- Length:50-54ins | 99-137cm
- Chest Tolerance: 10ins | 25cm
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) S 128.3 80.8 116.8 M 129.5 82.9 126.4 L 135.5 85 136 XL 136.7 87.1 145.6 XXL 137.9 89.2 155.2
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.