Barbour Lifestyle Collection - Relaxed Fit
Men's Barbour Trooper Waxed Jacket
Product Code: 001897 / MWX0019
The modern men's Barbour Trooper jacket is part of Barbour's Great Coat Collection and has a modern design with vintage details and a rugged feel. The Trooper jacket has one of Barbour's two-way zips that is covered by a studded storm flap that helps to keep the wind and rain at bay. It also has a large funnel corduroy collar to keep our neck warm, and comfortable. The Trooper jacket features 4 bellowed pockets on the outside, with a zipped inside pocket for your more important items.
Barbour's signature 6oz Sylkoil has been used to make the jacket weatherproof, as well as using 100% wax cotton. In addition to this the inside of the Trooper is lined with 100%cotton Barbour tartan lining with boxed quilt to add extra warmth. Complete with Barbour embroidery on the outside pocket and a leather Barbour logo on the centre back neck.
- Features +
- Lifestyle Collection
- Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Sylkoil wax
- 100% cotton Barbour Tartan lining box quilted onto 30g wadding for extra warmth
- Two-way front zip under studded front
- Cord inner collar and adjustable cuffs
- Leather Barbour logo to centre back
- Not compatible with interactive hoods
- Not compatible with interactive liners
- Barbour engraved studs
- Length: 31-33ins | 79-84cm
- Chest Tolerance: 8ins | 20cm
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) S 78.8 81.6 112 M 81.3 84 122 L 83.8 86.4 132 XL 83.8 88.8 142 XXL 83.8 91.2 152
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.