Barbour International Collection - Tailored Fit
Men's Barbour International Union Jack Waxed Jacket
Product Code: 003159 / MWX0068
Men's Barbour International Union Jack Waxed Jacket. Although you may not be pulling stunts like Oliver and Lorenzo this jacket will have you pulling focus whenever its worn. Barbour has gone back into their archives to recreate the Union Jack International jacket. It was the original jacket, which was worn by virtually every British International motorcycle team from 1936 to 1977 that inspired this design. With the authentic size flag on the chest and bold union flag lining this jacket promises to ooze style.
The slanted map pocket on the International range has been derived from Barbour's rich heritage. It was designed for practical purposes, as are most features on a Barbour jacket, to allow the wearer ease of access.
- Features +
- International Collection
- Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Thornproof wax
- Union Jack style 100% cotton body lining with polyester sleeve lining
- Two-way front zip under studded storm fly front
- Corduroy lined funnel collar with adjustable buckle fastening strap
- Set-in sleeves with adjustable stud fastening cuffs
- Map breast pocket with stud fastening storm flap on wearers left front and inner zipped pocket
- Belt with adjustable buckle fastening
- Not compatible with interactive liners
- Not compatible with interactive hoods
- Brass/'Gold' buttons (not black as featured)
- Chest size: XS-XXL
- Chest tolerance: 6ins | 15cm
- Length: 30.5-31.5ins | 78-80.5cm
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) XS 78 83.4 111 S 78 84.6 116 M 78 85.8 121 L 80.5 87 126 XL 80.5 89.4 136 XXL 80.5 91.8 146
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.