Barbour Lifestyle Collection - Regular Fit
Women's Barbour Utility Waxed Jacket
Product Code: 001195 / LWX0004
A classic must have style, the women's Barbour Utility Wax jacket is an ultra versatile outerwear piece that will lend a luxury Barbour finishing touch to any ensemble. Expertly crafted to offer outstanding attention to detail and quality at every point, it is ideal for everyday use thanks to its outstanding durability. Medium weight wax offers the perfect amount of extra warmth for days on the go, whilst four front pockets are incredibly useful for keeping any necessary bits and bobs to hand. A classic moleskin collar is the perfect finishing touch, whilst tartan lining adds a touch of colour and detail when worn open of with the sleeves rolled up. Whether looking to add a little extra warmth to jeans and jumpers ensembles at the weekend or over weekday work outfits, the Utility wax jacket is the perfect style for the job.
- Features +
- Slim fit garment
- Mediumweight, 6oz Barbour Sylkoil wax
- 100% cotton Barbour tartan lining
- Two-way zip to neck
- Alcantara trim
- Funnel collar with bound outer edge
- Not compatible with interactive liners
- Not compatible with interactive hoods
- Length 28-28.5ins / 69-72cm
- NB: Due to the style of this jacket, many customers have found the need to take a larger size than usual.
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) 8 69 72.6 100 10 69 73.8 105 12 69 75 110 14 71.5 76.2 115 16 71.5 77.4 120 18 71.5 78.6 125 20 71.5 79.8 130
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Sponge clean only
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.