From our family to yours, we’ve put together some ideas to make the most of the great indoors.
1. Stay connected – Be sure to keep in touch with your friends and family via video call. – We recommend you don’t let your style fall short for this increased screen time, be sure to choose a look your family and friends will love. We also know how hard it is not seeing friends and family during this difficult time, so why not brighten a loved one’s day by sending them a little pick me up? We have a great range of gift ideas both big and small available online now.
3. Reading and watching – Take your mind of the current situation by escaping in a good book or that series you haven’t quite got around to watching yet.
4. Organise your wardrobe – With the clocks going forward and the weather starting to turn brighter, it’s time to shake off the winter layers and sort your wardrobe ready for the season to come. – You may find you need to make some new additions – take a look at what’s New In…
5. Stay active – Get the endorphins flowing with a home HIIT workout. We have been doing these as a company, and it not only keeps us connected but also looking and feeling great. There are plenty of workouts online to follow along to.
6. Online shopping – We are all in need of a little pick me right now, and a new addition to your wardrobe may go a long way in doing that. We are dispatching without delay, so be sure to look at our complete range online now.
7. Cleaning/DIY – Why not use the extra time at home to get around to those jobs you’ve been putting off. Fix a broken shelf, give a wall a lick of paint or give your house a general spring clean.
8. Rest and relax – Take a break from working from home and remember to rest and relax. We have a choice of nightwear, slippers and loungewear that promise comfort and style that will make you feel great.
9. Send us your snaps – We are still enjoying seeing all your photos of you in your favourite Outdoor and Country clothing! Why not head over to Instagram and share some images of your dog or yourself! – We will do our best to share our favourites! Just use #Outdoorandcountry
10. Make a list of places to visit – Always wanted to visit a part of the world? Why not use this time at home to plan ahead and make a list of the places you want to see and explore.