With the night’s quickly drawing in and the temperatures plummeting this handy guide looks at some of our top warm wellies to keep your feet nice and toasty this winter…
Warm wellies for Bonfire parties
Whether you’re heading to a friend’s Guy Fawkes gathering or down to the local Bonfire party the chances are you’ll be stood outdoors so we’ve put together this simple guide of our warm, lined wellies to help you make the right choice for your feet this winter.
Neoprene wellies – why they’re the number one choice
When the temperatures drop neoprene lined wellies really come into their own, with some being capable of keeping you comfortable down to -40°C. With regulating properties neoprene is superb for both keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer, so you know these top picks will see you through…
Top all rounder neoprene wellies
1. Men’s Barbour Tempest Neo Wellington Boots: Great all rounder offering a tough boot with superb insulation, extra cushioning and an adjustable gusset.
2. Hunter Norris Field Neoprene Lined Wellington Boots: Handmade with an orthopaedic fit these stylish boots feature a 3mm neoprene lining and sturdy Argyll sole.
3. Women’s Le Chameau Vierzonord Neo Wellington Boot: Made using a rubber which warms up easily and a premium 3mm neoprene lining for super warmth. The waterproof gusset and snap fasten buckle mean these can be easily slipped on and off wherever you’re headed.
Warmest neoprene wellies
1. Aigle Parcours 2 Iso Wellington Boots: With a 4.5mm neoprene lining and insole plus a fully adjustable gusset, the Parcours 2 Iso will keep your feet toasty down to way past freezing.
2. Women’s Bogs Tacoma Insulated Rain Boots: With a 5mm Bogs Neo-Tech Lite insulation, these stylish wonders will keep feet comfortable and cosy down to -15°C.
Best value for money neoprene wellies
1. Men’s Muck Boots Edgewater Hi Wellington Boots: Fully waterproof with a 5mm neoprene bootie and at just £74.95 with free UK delivery. The Edgewater Hi Wellington Boots make for a wallet friendly must bursting with technical capability.
2. Women’s Muck Boots Arctic Weekend Wellington Boots: Bright bold and beautiful and can be yours for just £79.95. The stretch fit snug around the calf keeps warm air in and cold out, whilst the 4mm neoprene lining and fleece liner keep you cosy down to -20°C. A purse friendly winner which by no means lacks in ability.