Step away from the usual dark chocolates and signature ales! We know it’s sometimes hard to find the perfect present for the man who has everything, so we’ve put together a helpful little list to give you some inspiration. From gadget accessories to rucksacks for your favourite outdoorsman, we have everything you need to give the gifts he really wants to receive this Valentine’s Day
Our guide to the Top 5 Valentine’s Gifts for Him
1. Any stylish gentleman would be proud to own this sophisticated Barbour Leather Hipflask. Why not combine this with a bottle of his favourite tipple for an indulgent, yet refined gift.
2. If you feel like taking him away from the digital age, then why not plan a romantic camping (or glamping, if that’s more your thing) trip for the two of you? Gift him a rucksack- like this Craghoppers one- and get away from it all, even if it’s just for a night.
3. Or, if you really can’t tear him away from his gadgets, then a luxury tablet case will give his favourite technology a stylish upgrade. Barbour International cases don’t just look good, but offer protection too, so they’re the obvious choice for the techie in your life.
4. For a more modest, fun gift, add some colour to your Valentine’s day with a pair of bright boxer shorts. We love this GANT gift set in classic Valentine’s red, and we’re sure he will too.
5. If you’re after a fool-proof option, then a cosy sweater from a distinguished brand like Barbour will surely put a smile on his face. Put him ahead of the curve with this new season silk and cotton blend pullover- perfect for any discerning follower of fashion.
We wish you a very happy (and successful!) Valentine’s Day, don’t forget to spoil yourself a little too- you deserve it.