Birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries, just because…there’s plenty of opportunities out there to spoil your other half, but we know how easy it is to run out of gift ideas after a few years. So, if once again you find yourself scratching your head trying to find the perfect Valentines’ gift for the woman in your life, then take a glance at our list of the top 5 presents that will really show how much you care- don’t worry, we won’t tell that you had to have a little help.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
1. All good things start with L…Love…Laughter…and of course, Leather. With its mixture of smooth and crushed leathers, this Dubarry Staffan shoulder bag is as elegant as the lucky lady who receives it. The classic design means it will last her a lifetime, so you’ll always be in her good books.
2. If your other half is looking for a little TLC in her life, then why not surprise her with a cosy scarf that will surely soften her heart. For that added dash of class, opt for a highly sought after brand such as Barbour, who offer exquisite scarves in a range of colours.
3. Does your partner often complain that you don’t spend any quality time together? Score some serious points by planning a romantic walk, all while wearing his and hers Hunter boots. If you’ve really caught the Valentine’s Day bug, then go for these glossy boots in chic Chestnut Red.
4. Traditional tartan, a secure zip closure and fine leather trim…what’s not to love about this Barbour Narin Purse? Gift that special someone this neat little handbag companion and you’ll be sure to reap the rewards.
5. Finally, nothing says everlasting love like a timeless timepiece. Famous for their high quality and stylish designs, Barbour offer beautiful and delicate wristwatches that will suit even the daintiest of wrists.
We hope our gift guide has helped to ease your Valentine’s Day worries- we know that any of these gifts are sure to keep you out of the doghouse until at least the 29th!
P.S Don’t forget the flowers!