Women's Le Chameau Chasseur Leather Lined Wellingtons
Product Code: 001317
The Women's Le Chameau Chasseur Leather Lined Wellingtons are the flagship of the Le Chameau range. Fully lined in luxurious soft full-grain leather, with removable leather insole and a full-length zip make the Chasseur as comfortable and easy to slip on as your favourite shoe. Crafted from natural double density rubber, the boots are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof. They also feature Kevlar reinforcement to the front for extra protection against abrasion, waterproof Riri Aquazip and adjustable strap. Finished off with shock-absorbing, insulating, all-terrain Grip/Cross sole with reinforced shank for better arch support. Specially deigned fit just for women.
- Features +
- Upper: Natural double density rubber upper with Kevlar reinforcement
- Lining: Full grain fine leather and removable leather insole
- Sole: Bi-Density, All-Terrain Cross Sole
- Kevlar® panel to the front
- Kevlar® reinforced shank plate to support feet and reduce fatigue
- Watertight heavy-duty zip with press stud tightening strap for easy fitting
- Calf 38cm
- Supportive fit (supports at the ankle and instep)
- Use: countryside/fieldsports
- Comfort temperature: up to -5°
- Hand made by a master boot maker
- 100% waterproof
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Height (CM) Calf Width (CM) 35 36.5 38 36 37 38 37 39 38 38 39 38 39 39 38 40 40 38 41 40 38
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Clean your boots with nothing more than water and a brush
- Let the boots air dry
- Use a silicone spray and polish using a soft, dry cloth
- Keep your boots in a dry and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight and away from any heat source
- If the boots get wet, please dry the lining thoroughly before using them again - crumpled newspaper will help
- If storing your boots for a long period, clean them thoroughly and store away from direct sunlight in a dry, cool place
- Keep the zip clean, dirt will wear the zip and significantly reduce its life
- The use of spray is recommended to lubricate the zip before the first use and after each use
- Don't leave the zip undone when wearing the boots, this will increase the chances of dirt getting into the zip
- Never force the zip
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.