Barbour Lifestyle Collection - Tailored Fit
Men's Barbour Ashby Waxed Jacket
Product Code: 005637 / MWX0339
A contemporary rework of the classic Bedale jacket, the men's Barbour Ashby Waxed Jacket is as much at home on the city streets as it is in the country. Fully weather proof, this tartan lined Barbour jacket is coated in a medium weight 6oz Barbour Slykoil wax for extra warmth and protection from the elements. With a slightly longer back length than the iconic Bedale, the Ashby waxed jacket also features inner and outer pockets for the safe transportation of your valuables. Conveniently placed handwarmer pockets sit in the centre of the jacket for extra comfort while the cord collar and stitched Barbour logo to the pocket highlight the brand's attention to detail. With precise lines and a neat press stud closure, this Barbour waxed jacket is perfect for a smart, casual look.
- Features +
- Lifestyle Collection
- Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Sylkoil wax outer
- Barbour Tartan lining
- 100% polyester sleeve linings and polyamide dripstrip
- Inner patch pocket
- Handwarmer pockets
- Studded patch pockets
- Two way zip
- Stitched Barbour branding on front left patch pocket
- Cord collar
- Studded rear vents
- Back length: 30-31.5ins | 77.5-81cm
- Sizes: S | M | L | XL | XXL
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) XS 76 79 100 S 77 80 104 M 78 81 108 L 79 82 114 XL 80 83 120 XXL 81 84 128 XXXL 82 85 136
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Sponge clean only
- Do not machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.