Barbour Countrywear Collection - Relaxed Fit
Men's Barbour Longhurst Waxed Jacket
Product Code: 016206 / MWX0902
The Men's Barbour Longhurst Waxed Jacket has been inspired by Barbour's former Beauchamp, crafted from a waxed cotton outer for style and wearability, the waxed cotton providing added protection from the unpredictable weather this season and beyond. The Oban wax finish provides you with a stylish suede matte finish, a twist on the classic waxed jackets. There is plenty of stylish detailing to finish off the look of this jacket, including two lower patch pockets with button up pocket flaps, the contrasting corduroy collar for added style and wearability, mirroring the classic style of Barbour waxed jackets. This jacket also features hand warming pockets ideal as the colder days draw in, as well as a detachable hood for added convenience. The storm flap covering the zip front gives you added protection as well as a stylish, clean look when fastened, the contrasting buttons adding to the wearability. The inner lining is quilted for added warmth on the colder days ahead, with an internal pocket for added convenience. This jacket has been beautifully finished with leather trims to the hem, cuffs and hand warming pockets, as well as the subtle branding of Barbour embroidery to the pocket flap offering added attention to detail. This smart, casual jacket is ideal for finishing off any style and will carry you through this season and beyond with ease.
- Features +
- 8oz Sylkoil, 100% Waxed Cotton outer
- 78% Cotton 22% Polyester Barbour tartan, 2" Boxed quilt inner lining
- 100% Polyester inner Drip strip, 2" Boxed quilt 80gm 100% Polyester wadding
- 32.5" - 34" | 82.2cm's - 85.8cm's
- Size: S-XXL
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Sponge clean only
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.