Men's Dubarry Kerry Leather Boots
Product Code: 018439
The men's Dubarry Kerry Leather Boots feature a classic Chelsea boot design, and are perfect for anytime of the year. The Kerry boots have classic styling such as the elasticated side gussets, with heel finger pulls, to make it quick and easy fitting the boots. Also featuring Dubarry's own DryFast-DrySoft ™ leather outer, giving the high quality leather a water resistant coating, which is backed up by the GORE-TEX® liner which adds even more waterproofing, as well as making the boots breathable, keeping you comfortable even in the worst weather. The sole is hand built by Dubarry, and is crafted using high quality leather and rubber for a long lasting finish. The insole is made up of three layers, one of which is a thermal foil lining, this protects your feet from the cold, keeping them warm and dry, even in the middle of winter. As well as the foil layer, Dubarry have built in even more comfort with a cushion filler built in between the outsole and lining, making these the go-to shoes for any time of year.
For more information on how to properly care for your Dubarry boots, please refer to our Dubarry leather boot care guide.
- Features +
- Chelsea ankle boot
- Water resistant DryFast-DrySoft ™ leather or suede
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Liner
- Elasticated side gussets with forepart
- Heel finger pulls for easy on/off fit
- The Dubarry hand built sole unit is made from a combination of rubber and leather
- Leather welt with stitch detail and a leather stacked heel combined with a rubber top piece
- Insole is made up of three layers including a thermal foil lining
- The sole unit has Dubarry logo incorporated
- Additional underfoot cushion filler built in between the lining and outsole
- 1 year manufacturing guarantee
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Watch this short video on how to care for your Dubarry boots.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.