Musto Sailing Collection
Men's Musto BR1 Sardinia Gilet 2.0
Product Code: 031175
A showerproof and breathable gilet to add to your wardrobe, the Men's Musto BR1 Sardinia Gilet 2.0 boasts a 2 layer fabric to keep you protected from any persistent downpours. BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the wet weather, a Musto BR1 jacket is also lightweight, windproof and has fully taped seams.The YKK front zip features a roll-over zip guard for added weather protection and a mesh lining for improved comfort and air circulation. To add durability and ensure a snug fit, this gilet has a bonded elasticated hem with no exposed stitching – and for a touch of practicality, the two side and one chest pockets are zipped, allowing you to store your essentials safely. Wear over a long sleeve tee or cosy knit and under your favourite Musto jacket.
- Features +
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyamide;
- Lining: 100% Polyester;
- Trim: 100% Polyamide; Features a polyurethane membrane
- 2 layer fabric
- Showerproof and breathable
- YKK front zip
- Elasticated hem
- Two zipped side pockets and zipped chest pocket
- Mesh lined
- BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the most persistent of downpours. A Musto BR1 jacket is also lightweight, breathable, windproof and has fully taped seams. The Musto BR1 technology is used across many active sports; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits such as shooting. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
- Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling BR1 fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water and the amount of water that leaks through the fabric after a 24 hour period is then measured. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
- Even after the fabric has been washed five times, BR1 has a minimum hydrostatic waterhead of 5,000mm up to 10,000mm. This is a significantly higher waterproof rating than the industry minimum of 1,500mm.
- BR1 fabrics allow 5,000g of moisture to pass through it, giving it a breathability rating of 5,000g/24hrs.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.