Musto BR Jackets
Men's Musto BR2 Shooting Jacket
Product Code: 025319
The Musto BR2 Shooting Jacket is lightweight, waterproof and breathable, meeting Musto's rigorous BR2 standard. Crafted from a polyamide mix fabric, including elastane, giving excellent freedom of movement and comfort. For extra protection from the elements the seams have been taped for an extra waterproof sealant, inner stretch cuffs with a Durable Water Repellent coating to keep out rain and wind in the cold winter months. Other features includes an adjustable back waist with a drawcord for a comfortable fit which also helps to retain warmth. The Musto BR2 Shooting Jacket is finished with polysuede trims on the pocket edges for enhanced durability, and easy access bellow cartridge pockets give you a smooth movement from pocket to barrel, helping you focus on the target.
- Features +
- OUTER: 97% Polyamide, 3% Elastane. LINING: 100% Polyester Brushed Mesh. TRIM: Clarino® Polysuede. WP: 10,000mm. MVP: 10,000g/m2
- Lightweight, waterproof and breathable fabric to Musto's stringent BR2 standard, for protection in prolonged torrential downpours
- BR2 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric. The fully seam taped construction of BR2 rated garments ensure you stay dry and comfortable even in torrential rain over prolonged periods. A Musto BR2 jacket is also lightweight, breathable and windproof, mostly used in sailing, equestrian and expedition clothing.
- Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling the fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water until water begins to leak through the fabric after a 24 hour period. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
- Even after the fabric has been washed five times, BR2 has a minimum hydrostatic waterhead of 10,000mm and up to 15,000mm. This is a significantly higher waterproof rating than the industry minimum of 1,500mm.
- BR2 fabrics allow 7,000g of moisture to pass through it, giving it a breathability rating of 7,000g/24hrs.
- Polysuede trims on pocket edges for enhanced durability
- Easy access bellow cartridge pockets
- Fully seam taped construction for a waterproof seal
- Rubberised rivets add strength and reduce the chance of stock damage
- A zipped chest pocket for small essentials
- Inner stretch cuffs with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating to keep out rain and wind
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) technology is a polymer coating added to outerwear to provide water-resistant protection. The technology repels any water, causing it to bead on the garment's surface and then roll off of the fabric rather than soak into the fabric.
- Adjustable back waist with a drawcord for a comfort fit and to retain warmth
- S clip for convenient attachment of protective glasses and a shooting towel
- Clarino™ shoulder panels for a stable gun mount
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.