Musto Primaloft Jackets
Men's Musto Katia BR1 PrimaLoft® Jacket
Product Code: 017299
The men's Musto Katia BR1 PrimaLoft® Jacket offers you ultimate weather protection with its waterproof, breathable and windproof finished, featuring seam tape construction for added weather defence. The Musto PrimaLoft® sliver hi-loft insulation offers you unbeatable warmth ideal as the colder days draw in this season, for added comfort and protection the jacket features a high collar construction helping keep cold and wet weather at bay. For additional weather protection this stylish yet practical jacket offers you a full adjustable hood, which can be rolled away for your convenience. The lycra cuffs prevent water ingress up the sleeve, ideal for carrying on with your adventures even in the wet weather this season.
- Features +
- Outer: 100% Nylon, taped seams
- Lining: 100% Nylon taffeta
- Fill: PrimaLoft® silver hi-loft
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof to MUSTO BR1 standard for ultimate weather protection
- BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the most persistent of downpours. A BR1 jacket is lightweight, breathable, windproof and has fully taped seams.
- The Musto BR1 technology is used across many active sports; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
- Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling the fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water until water begins to leak through the fabric after a 24 hour period. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
- Even after the fabric has been washed five times, BR1 has a minimum hydrostatic waterhead of 5,000mm up to 10,000mm. This is a significantly higher waterproof rating than the industry minimum of 1,500mm.
- BR1 fabrics allow 5,000g of moisture to pass through it, giving it a breathability rating of 5,000g/24hrs.
- Seam taped construction for weather defence
- PrimaLoft® silver hi-loft insulation for unbeatable warmth
- PrimaLoft® Silver insulation is built with two different sized fibres. Retaining 85% of insulation, the technology offers incredible thermal efficiency. The fibres used provide reliable insulation that is easily packable, making it a perfect option for travelling or hiking.
- High collar construction for additional protection comfort
- Full adjustable, roll away hood
- Lycra cuffs to prevent water ingress
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.