Musto Shooting Collection
Men's Musto Keepers Westmoor BR1 Jacket
Product Code: 023880
We know that you don't want the wet weather to ever come between you and a shoot day, so this Musto Keepers Westmoor BR1 Jacket is the ideal option for taking on the rain. Complete with a double layer BR1 waterproof and breathable fabric, this technical shooting jacket offers fantastic performance against the adverse weather. BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the most persistent of downpours. A Musto BR1 jacket is also lightweight, windproof and has fully taped seams. Large pockets allow for storing cartridges and other essentials, while hand warmer pockets are great for warming up while stationary. The cuffs are adjustable to keep cold winds and rain away, and the detachable and adjustable hood is finished with a stiffened peak to allow water to simply drip away. To allow absolute ease of movement while out in the field, this Musto shooting jacket includes and action back design and adjustable drawcord waist.
- Features +
- 70% polyester, 17% polyamide, 13% polyurethane
- BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the most persistent of downpours. A BR1 jacket is lightweight, breathable, windproof and has fully taped seams.
- The Musto BR1 technology is used across many active sports; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
- Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling the fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water until water begins to leak through the fabric after a 24 hour period. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
- Even after the fabric has been washed five times, BR1 has a minimum hydrostatic waterhead of 5,000mm up to 10,000mm. This is a significantly higher waterproof rating than the industry minimum of 1,500mm.
- BR1 fabrics allow 5,000g of moisture to pass through it, giving it a breathability rating of 5,000g/24hrs.
- Large pockets
- Hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Detachable and adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- Action back design
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.