Musto Shooting Collection
Men's Musto Montrose BR1 Jacket
Product Code: 029802
High performing and highly technical, the Men's Musto Montrose BR1 Jacket is the perfect companion to your outdoor pursuits. Designed from Musto's industry-surpassing BR1 2 layer fabric, the jacket provides waterproof and breathable protection and features 60g insulation for exceptional warmth when there is a chill in the air. It's fully seam taped construction also ensures it can survive even the harshest of downpours. Designed specifically for shooting, the jacket features poly-suede shoulder panels for further durability against the conditions and for protection during gun mount. Two large cartridge pockets have also been added, and are without closure for easy and quick access when out on pursuit. With a taffeta lining added for impeccable comfort, the design is finished with an adjustable waist to enhance both fit and warmth. This is a stylish and highly technical investment that you will be able to turn to for many shooting seasons to come.
- Features +
- Outer: 52% Polyamide, 48% polyester
- Trim: 100% polyester
- BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the most persistent of downpours. A BR1 jacket is lightweight, breathable, windproof and has fully taped seams.
- The Musto BR1 technology is used across many active sports; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
- Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling the fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water until water begins to leak through the fabric after a 24 hour period. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
- Even after the fabric has been washed five times, BR1 has a minimum hydrostatic waterhead of 5,000mm up to 10,000mm. This is a significantly higher waterproof rating than the industry minimum of 1,500mm.
- BR1 fabrics allow 5,000g of moisture to pass through it, giving it a breathability rating of 5,000g/24hrs.
- 60g wool insulation
- Taffeta lining
- Poly-suede shoulder panels
- Elastane cuffs
- Cartridge pockets
- Fully seam taped construction
- Adjustable waist
- 30c machine washable
- Tumble dry low
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.