Men's Trickers Bourton Country Shoes
Product Code: 028413
Combing style, practicality and durability, the Men's Trickers Bourton Country Shoes are sure to be a footwear favourite for many years to come. A classic of the Trickers collection, the Bourton's are handcrafted from 100% leather by skilled craftsmen in Northamptonshire, and offer you the upmost comfort and wearability that you could want from a shoe. Also featuring a half bellow tongue and storm welt, the boots seal out any water, making them suitable to wear even when the weather takes a dramatic turn for the worse. As stylish as they are practical the Bourton Shoes feature striking brogue detailing, for a super smart and eye catching look and whether heading into town or into the office, these shoes are sure to turn heads. Finished off with 4 eyelet lacing, the shoes also feature a Dainite rubber sole which rounds off the stylish look of the shoes and offers you grip in all conditions and terrains, plus additional comfort and protection to your feet. The Trickers Bourton Country Shoes are a practical and luxury boot that is sure to be a footwear favourite for many years to come, with striking detailing and the upmost comfort they are almost too good to take out the box.
- Features +
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen
- 100% Leather lining and upper
- Striking brogue detailing
- Half bellow tongue
- Storm welt
- Water tight
- 4 eyelet lacing
- Dainite rubber sole for comfort and protection
- Grip in all conditions
- Fit 5 for regular UK standard width
- The last is a hard, three dimensional form on which the shoe is constructed. There is a last for every size and width fitting. The whole shape, proportion, fit and character of the shoe starts with the last.
- Last No: 4444 - These are a generous fit and therefore typically larger by half a size. So, if you normally take a UK size 8, Trickers recommend you try a size 7½.
- Remove dirt or marks with a clean cloth.
- Use a neutral polish then buff with another clean cloth.
- Use wax polish to weather proof protection.
- Keep your footwear in their shoe bags provided to prevent damage.
- Use shoe trees to help maintain shape.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.