Men's Trickers Malton Country Boots
Product Code: 028412
The Men's Trickers Malton Country Boots are a brogue style ankle boot handcrafted from 100% leather by skilled craftsmen in Northamptonshire. As at home in the city as they are the country, the Malton's allow you to step out in style wherever you may be heading and feature a comfortable leather lining and striking brogue detailing for that super smart eye catching look, and the upmost wearability you could want from footwear. The impressive half bellow tongue and storm welt makes the boots water tight, and keeps your feet dry and comfortable even when those wet days arrive. Complete with pull tabs and 7 eyelet lacing, the boots are easy to take on and off and are suitable for all day wear, whether heading into the countryside or out on the town with friends, the stylish look is suitable for all occasions. The Commando rubber sole also features, this is Trickers' original country boot sole and is durable and provides grip in all conditions and terrains as well as additional comfort and protection to your feet. The Trickers Malton Country Boots combined style, practicality and luxury perfectly and are the ideal footwear to invest in as you are sure to love the striking detailing and the unbeatable comfort that these boots offer. They are sure to turn heads wherever you may be heading this season, they never go out of style and are almost too good to take out of the box.
- Features +
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen
- 100% Leather lining and upper
- Striking brogue detailing
- Half bellows tongue
- Storm welt
- 7 eyelet lacing
- Pull tabs
- Commando sole for comfort and protection
- Suitable for all terrains
- 6 Fitting boot for a wider foot.
- The last is a hard, three dimensional form on which the shoe is constructed. There is a last for every size and width fitting. The whole shape, proportion, fit and character of the shoe starts with the last.
- Last No: 4497S - These are a generous fit but are true to a regular UK size.
- Remove dirt or marks with a clean cloth.
- Use a neutral polish then buff with another clean cloth.
- Use wax polish to weather proof protection.
- Keep your footwear in their shoe bags provided to prevent damage.
- Use shoe trees to help maintain shape.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.