Men's Trickers Woodstock Shoes
Product Code: 028415
The Men's Trickers Woodstock Shoes are a classic plain derby shoe, which has been in style for decades. Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Northamptonshire, the shoes boast a 100% leather lining and upper to offer you the upmost comfort and wearability that you could want from footwear. The Woodstock's also feature a bellows tongue and storm welt, which makes the shoes seal out any water, making them suitable to wear even when the weather takes a dramatic turn for the worse. As stylish as they are practical, the shoes boast a refined look and smart detailing which looks super smart and is sure to turn heads whether heading into the office or into town to meet your friends. Finished off with blind eyelet lacing for a formal look, the shoes also feature a Dainite rubber sole which rounds off the stylish look and offers you grip in all conditions and terrains, plus additional comfort and protection to your feet. The Trickers Woodstock shoes combine practicality, style and luxury perfectly and are the perfect footwear for investing in as these will simply never go out of style. With striking detailing and the upmost comfort, you are sure to love the look and feel of the Woodstock's, which are almost too good to take out of the box.
- Features +
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen
- 100% Leather lining and upper
- Plain derby shoe
- Blind eyelet lacing
- Bellows tongue
- Storm welt
- Dainite rubber sole for comfort and protection
- Grip in all conditions
- The last is a hard, three dimensional form on which the shoe is constructed. There is a last for every size and width fitting. The whole shape, proportion, fit and character of the shoe starts with the last.
- Last No: 4497S - These are a generous fit but are true to a regular UK size.
- Remove dirt or marks with a clean cloth.
- Use a neutral polish then buff with another clean cloth.
- Use wax polish to weather proof protection.
- Keep your footwear in their shoe bags provided to prevent damage.
- Use shoe trees to help maintain shape.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.