Millican Originals Collection
Men's Millican Dave the Rucksack
Product Code: 003350
The men's Millican 'Dave' Rucksack has been inspired by Millican Dalton's own hand made rucksacks - "Handicraft, made by a year's user", as he used to advertise his packs. Taking inspiration from the classic 'A-shape' Bergen packs from the 50's and 60's and upgrading the bag to increase its functionality by using hard-wearing weatherproofed organic materials.
The result is an understated, multi-functional, weatherproof pack that can be used for outdoor hiking or general travel.
- Features +
- Millican Bag
- Double entry (top & side) for easy access
- 2 outer side pockets with additional space for waterbottles
- 1 large front pocket, incl internal organiser
- 1 large side pocket, incl internal slots for maps, GPS or phone
- 1 zipped pocket on top for valuables
- Space for 15" laptop
- Large internal back pocket for hydration pack, laptop or maps
- Internal pocket & exit hole for hydration pack
- 2 carry handles on top and front
- Attachments for 2 walking poles
- Adjustable & removable waist and sternum straps
- Fold-away rain cover in zipped pocket in bottom of backpack
- Comfortable air mesh back panel
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 100% organic cotton weatherproof canvas (outer fabric)
- 100% recycled polyester (lining + rain cover)
- 70% vegetable tanned leather
- 36 x 42 x 17cm, 28 LTR, 1600gms
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Height (CM) Depth (CM) Width (CM) One size 36 17 42
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- To clean dirt from organic cotton canvas, wait until the dirt is dry and brush off with a soft, clean brush. The outer organic cotton canvas is weatherproof and can withstand some exposure to rain showers. If you're unlucky enough to be caught in heavy rain and the canvas becomes very wet, we suggest that you empty your bag and leave to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- To clean dirt from recycled polyester, simply wipe down with a clean, damp cloth and leave to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- All Millican leather is designed to wear in with use – not wear out. Their vegetable tanned leather is water absorbent, so if the leather gets wet then wipe off any residual water with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- It takes time for good leather to age naturally. While you're waiting for the leather to mature it can help to apply a leather balm. Apply this sparingly with a soft cloth (being careful to avoid contact with any other materials) and leave overnight to dry. Then buff the leather with a soft bristled shoe brush to bring back the shine.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.