Millican Maverick Collection
Millican Fraser the Rucksack 32L
Product Code: 013411
The Millican Fraser the Rucksack 32L is a funstional, lightweight and weatherproof rucksack designed for hiking and travel. It is crafted from bionic canvas with minimal panels and seams to make it more streamlined and durable. It's been designed with your comfort in mind with removable waist and sternum straps for longer journeys, adjustable padded ergonomic shoulder straps, chunky leather grab handle and padded air-mesh back panel. The top lid opens and closes with 1-handed drawstring closure and there are lots of practical pockets to fit your phone, maps, valuables and even space to fit a hydration pack or laptop up to 17". There's also a fold-away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on the front panel for your safety when out and about in the dark. Beautifully finished off with subtle Millican branding.
- Features +
- Bionic ® Canvas Outer Fabric: 38% Cotton, 57% Recycled Polyester
- Slight colour variation possible due to natural fibres used across the Maverick Collection.
- 5% high-tenacity polyester
- 100% paraffin wax impregnated
- Lining Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Patch: Leather
- Top lid with 1-handed drawstring closure
- Chunky grab handle, reinforced with leather
- 2 large, secure, side pockets for valuables, maps and guide books
- Open space behind side pockets for bottles, maps, etc
- 2 compression straps doubling up as pole or tripod holders
- Fold-away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on front panel
- Removable sternum strap
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel
- Adjustable, padded, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Comfortable, removable hip belt for heavy load carrying
- 2 easy-access zip pockets on hip belt for camera, phone, valuables
- Hydration pack compatible
- 1 external zip pocket for valuables, with internal key ring
- Internal pockets for phone, valuables and more
- Internal sleeve for hydration pack or laptop (up to 17")
- Simplicity is strength - minimum seams, maximum durability
- H55cm x W28cm x D23cm
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Height (CM) Depth (CM) Width (CM) One size 55 23 28
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Millican exclusive Bionic® Cotton Canvas is made from 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% HT polyester and is impregnated with a paraffin wax and a C6 DWR (durable water resistant) coating. This creates a protective barrier to keep the wet weather out. Your bag will continue to repel water droplets as long as the fabric is kept clean and nourished every few years with a protective treatment such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikwax wax cotton proof (spray).
- If your bag becomes dirty, here's how to clean it:
- To remove mud and dirt, leave your bag to dry completely and then brush off the dirt using a clean, soft brush.
- To remove stains, use a light concentration of soap flakes with lukewarm water. Use a soft, clean brush or microfibre cloth and rub gently in a circular motion to lift the stain. Then wash away any residue with cold water and hang to drip dry away from direct heat.
- After washing, you may need to protect the canvas again with a product such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikiwax (spray).
- Do not machine wash or dry clean the fabric
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use HOT water (this damages the finish)
- Do not use any detergents such as Eco-Cover
- Do not submerge fully into a water concentrate (this leaves marks)
- To clean dirt from recycled polyester, simply wipe down with a clean, damp cloth and leave to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- All Millican leather is designed to wear in with use – not wear out. For their Maverick Collection they use a spray dyed cow skin leather for durability and resistance to bad weather. If the leather gets wet, you can simply wipe off any residual water with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.