Millican Originals Collection
Millican Les the Cooler Bag
Product Code: 003361
Millican Les Cooler Bag. Herdwick sheep have shaped the Lakeland fells for centuries. They are also known as one of the hardiest hill sheep on the planet - their wool sustains them through the hardest winters.
Millican figured, if it's good enough for them, it will be good enough for their cooler bag – when they tested the insulation, frozen ice packs were still frozen after 8 hours. That's long enough for the longest picnic imaginable…
- Features +
- Easy access, secure roll top opening
- Capacity to hold up to 4 bottles and several food containers
- Contents stay ice cold up to 8 hours, cool up to 24 hours
- Heavy duty carry handles
- Heavy duty adjustable, detachable shoulder strap
- Large bellows pocket on front for utensils
- Easy to clean waterproof lining
- Lining pulls out to dry
- Partly made in China
- Hand-finished in Cumbria, England
- 100% organic cotton weatherproof canvas (outer fabric)
- 100% recycled polyester (lining)
- 100% herdwick sheep wool (insulation)
- 30 x 56 x 16.5cm, 22 LTR, 1050 gms
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Height (CM) Depth (CM) Width (CM) One size 30 16.5 56
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- To clean dirt from organic cotton canvas, wait until the dirt is dry and brush off with a soft, clean brush. The outer organic cotton canvas is weatherproof and can withstand some exposure to rain showers. If you're unlucky enough to be caught in heavy rain and the canvas becomes very wet, we suggest that you empty your bag and leave to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- To clean dirt from recycled polyester, simply wipe down with a clean, damp cloth and leave to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.