Millican Maverick Collection
Millican Miles the 'Carry-On' Duffle Bag 40L
Product Code: 014366
Millican Miles the Duffle Bag is a beautiful, sustainable and functional piece from the Maverick Collection. It's designed by a technical pack designer with minimum seams and panels for a clean design and maximum durability, along with tough aluminium hardware. Crafted from Bionic® Canvas, a blend of recycled ocean plastics and natural fibre, the fabric is strong, lightweight and highly waterproof. Trims are made from 70% vegetable tanned leather. Features include removable rucksack straps, secure internal pockets, a zipped external pocket ideal for travel documents and zipped a laptop sleeve capable of holding a device measuring up to 15 inches. Designed for active journeys - Millican have really thought a lot about and tested their designs, with some clever little details added. Designed to meet the 'carry-on' requierments of major airlines (please check individual airlines for details).
- Features +
- Bionic ® Canvas Outer Fabric: 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% high-tenacity polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated
- Slight colour variation possible due to natural fibres used across the Maverick Collection
- Lining Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Patch: Leather
- H52 x W33 x D28cm, 40L, 1150gms
- Versatile 40L duffle bag
- Technical pack
- Few panels for a clean design
- Leather reinforced grab handles on the top and side
- Up to 30% stronger than regular canvas
- Removable rucksack straps
- Easy access laptop sleeve - up to 17”
- Secure internal pockets and document pockets
- Internal compression straps
- Tough aluminium hardware - no plastic
- Can be used/worn vertically or horizontal
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Height (CM) Depth (CM) Width (CM) One size 52 28 33
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Millican exclusive Bionic® Cotton Canvas is made from 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% HT polyester and is impregnated with a paraffin wax and a C6 DWR (durable water resistant) coating. This creates a protective barrier to keep the wet weather out. Your bag will continue to repel water droplets as long as the fabric is kept clean and nourished every few years with a protective treatment such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikwax wax cotton proof (spray).
- If your bag becomes dirty, here's how to clean it:
- To remove mud and dirt, leave your bag to dry completely and then brush off the dirt using a clean, soft brush.
- To remove stains, use a light concentration of soap flakes with lukewarm water. Use a soft, clean brush or microfibre cloth and rub gently in a circular motion to lift the stain. Then wash away any residue with cold water and hang to drip dry away from direct heat.
- After washing, you may need to protect the canvas again with a product such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikiwax (spray).
- Do not machine wash or dry clean the fabric
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use HOT water (this damages the finish)
- Do not use any detergents such as Eco-Cover
- Do not submerge fully into a water concentrate (this leaves marks)
- To clean dirt from recycled polyester, simply wipe down with a clean, damp cloth and leave to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- All Millican leather is designed to wear in with use – not wear out. For their Maverick Collection they use a spray dyed cow skin leather for durability and resistance to bad weather. If the leather gets wet, you can simply wipe off any residual water with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.