Millican Maverick Collection
Millican Miles the Duffle Bag 60L
Product Code: 014367
Explore the great outdoors in style and convenience with the Millican Miles the Duffle Bag. Boasting an impressive 60L capacity, the Miles ensures that nothing needs to be left at home and features removable rucksack straps giving you the versatility to carry it as a backpack or from the leather reinforced grab handles to the top and sides. 30% stronger than regular canvas, the Miles has been crafted from an impressive weatherproof Bionic Canvas, giving you a durable duffle bag and the peace of mind that all your valuables will stay safely dry regardless of where your adventure may be taking you. Secure internal pockets and an external zip pocket have also been added ensuring there is plenty of space for toiletries or any other essentials. Internal and external compression straps also feature allowing the bag to be compressed neatly, making it more convenient for travel and the Millican branding has also been subtly added for that final stamp of style and quality reassurance.
- Features +
- Bionic® Canvas Outer Fabric: 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% high-tenacity polyester
- 100% paraffin wax impregnated
- Lining Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Aluminium buckles
- Zips: YKK
- Patch: Leather
- Versatile 60L Duffle Bag
- Leather reinforced grab handles to the top and side
- Up to 30% stronger than regular canvas
- Removable rucksack straps
- Easy access external laptop and documents sleeve
- Space for a 17" laptop or tablet device
- Hidden external zip pocket for easy access to valuables (includes an internal key chain)
- Internal and external compression straps
- Secure internal pockets
- Tough aluminium hardware - no plastic
- Can be used/worn vertically or horizontal
- Generally fits within many airlines carry-on luggage restrictions
- 60LTR, 1350gms
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Height (CM) Depth (CM) Width (CM) One size 57 33 38
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Millican exclusive Bionic® Cotton Canvas is made from 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% HT polyester and is impregnated with a paraffin wax and a C6 DWR (durable water resistant) coating. This creates a protective barrier to keep the wet weather out. Your bag will continue to repel water droplets as long as the fabric is kept clean and nourished every few years with a protective treatment such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikwax wax cotton proof (spray).
- If your bag becomes dirty, here's how to clean it:
- To remove mud and dirt, leave your bag to dry completely and then brush off the dirt using a clean, soft brush.
- To remove stains, use a light concentration of soap flakes with lukewarm water. Use a soft, clean brush or microfibre cloth and rub gently in a circular motion to lift the stain. Then wash away any residue with cold water and hang to drip dry away from direct heat.
- After washing, you may need to protect the canvas again with a product such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikiwax (spray).
- Do not machine wash or dry clean the fabric
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use HOT water (this damages the finish)
- Do not use any detergents such as Eco-Cover
- Do not submerge fully into a water concentrate (this leaves marks)
- To clean dirt from recycled polyester, simply wipe down with a clean, damp cloth and leave to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- All Millican leather is designed to wear in with use – not wear out. For their Maverick Collection they use a spray dyed cow skin leather for durability and resistance to bad weather. If the leather gets wet, you can simply wipe off any residual water with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.