Millican Miles the Wash Bag 4L
Product Code: 023986
Keep all of your travel essentials safe and secure in the Millican Miles the Wash Bag – complete with a waterproof lining for easy cleaning, hygiene and to protect other items in your backpack, this handy little wash bag includes an internal zip pocket for organising your essentials and an aluminium hanging hook which is ideal for camping.
- Features +
- Bionic® Canvas Outer Fabric: 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% high-tenacity polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated
- Slight colour variation possible due to natural fibres used across the Maverick Collection.
- Lining Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Durable water resistance (C6) treated
- Secure zip closure for easy access
- Waterproof lining for easy cleaning
- One internal zip pocket for organising essentials
- Lightweight aluminium hook for hanging up
- H 11cm x W 13.5cm D 23cm
- Millican exclusive Bionic® Cotton Canvas is made from 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% HT polyester and is impregnated with a paraffin wax and a C6 DWR (durable water resistant) coating. This creates a protective barrier to keep the wet weather out. Your bag will continue to repel water droplets as long as the fabric is kept clean and nourished every few years with a protective treatment such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikwax wax cotton proof (spray).
- If your bag becomes dirty, here's how to clean it:
- To remove mud and dirt, leave your bag to dry completely and then brush off the dirt using a clean, soft brush. To remove stains, use a light concentration of soap flakes with lukewarm water. Use a soft, clean brush or microfibre cloth and rub gently in a circular motion to lift the stain. Then wash away any residue with cold water and hang to drip dry away from direct heat.
- After washing, you may need to protect the canvas again with a product such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikiwax (spray).
- Do not machine wash or dry clean the fabric
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use HOT water (this damages the finish)
- Do not use any detergents such as Eco-Cover
- Do not submerge fully into a water concentrate (this leaves marks)
- To clean dirt from recycled polyester, simply wipe down with a clean, damp cloth and leave to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.