Millican Oli the Zip Pack 15L
Product Code: 027962
The Millican Oli the Zip Pack 15L, is the perfect backpack solution and is ideal for commuting, cycling or walking around one of Britain's beautiful rural areas. The Oli offers you a practical and stylish backpack that is lightweight, comfortable to wear and offers plenty of room for all your essentials when you are out and about. The Oli features zip top opening for easy access to your contents, and features internal organisation pockets, an external zip pocket with internal key ring and space for a laptop up to 13”, offering you plenty of room to keep your Ipad, documents and other essentials safe and secure. For your convenience the pack boasts adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps for absolute comfort whilst on the move and features removable sternum straps for additional support whilst you are hiking or cycling. For additional safety the pack features a clip on light facility on the front panel, giving you visibility when your outdoor adventure extends into the darker hours of the day. Finished off with leather trims and the Millican logo to the front, the Millican Oli the Zip Pack is the perfect solution to carrying all your essentials stylish, safe and securely wherever you may be heading this season
- Features +
- Outer: Bionic® canvas (35% cotton, 65% recycled polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated)
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- H 45cm x W 28cm x D 13.5cm, 15 LTR, 800gms
- DWR (C6) treated
- Zip top opening with aluminium buckles
- Leather trim
- Adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps
- Removable sternum straps for cycling and hiking
- Fits a laptop up to 13”
- External zip pocket for valuables with internal key ring
- Internal organisation pockets
- Fold away reflective strip on lid and clip on light facility on front panel
- Robust and comfortable top grab handle reinforced with leather
- Millican branding
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Height (CM) Depth (CM) Width (CM) One size 45 13.5 28
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Millican exclusive Bionic® Cotton Canvas is made from 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% HT polyester and is impregnated with a paraffin wax and a C6 DWR (durable water resistant) coating. This creates a protective barrier to keep the wet weather out. Your bag will continue to repel water droplets as long as the fabric is kept clean and nourished every few years with a protective treatment such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikwax wax cotton proof (spray).
- If your bag becomes dirty, here's how to clean it:
- To remove mud and dirt, leave your bag to dry completely and then brush off the dirt using a clean, soft brush.
- To remove stains, use a light concentration of soap flakes with lukewarm water. Use a soft, clean brush or microfibre cloth and rub gently in a circular motion to lift the stain. Then wash away any residue with cold water and hang to drip dry away from direct heat.
- After washing, you may need to protect the canvas again with a product such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikiwax (spray).
- Do not machine wash or dry clean the fabric
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use HOT water (this damages the finish)
- Do not use any detergents such as Eco-Cover
- Do not submerge fully into a water concentrate (this leaves marks)
- To clean dirt from recycled polyester, simply wipe down with a clean, damp cloth and leave to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- All Millican leather is designed to wear in with use – not wear out. For their Maverick Collection they use a spray dyed cow skin leather for durability and resistance to bad weather. If the leather gets wet, you can simply wipe off any residual water with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.