Millican Maverick Collection
Millican Smith the Roll Pack 18L
Product Code: 014365
The Millican Smith the Roll Back Pack Bag offers outstanding quality with a forward thinking design that takes cue from two ethos': 'simplicity is strength' and 'sustainability is freedom'. Lightweight and weatherproof, it boasts a stylish and practical roll top with a canvas strap and buckle that allows you to tightly fasten it and keep all of your belongings safe and secure. It has been constructed using only a few panels of sustainable an highly weatherproof and sustainable Bionic ® Canvas; 57% recycled and up to 30% stronger than regular canvas with the idea that minimum seams equal maximum durability. Boasting adjustable padded ergonomic shoulder straps and a chunky grab handle that has been reinforced with leather, the Smith Roll Pack 18L is ideal for walking, commuting and cycling with its unique design crafted to equip wherever life may take you.
- Features +
- Bionic ® Canvas Outer Fabric: 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% high-tenacity polyester
- Slight colour variation possible due to natural fibres used across the Maverick Collection
- 100% paraffin wax impregnated
- Lining Fabric:100% recycled polyester
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Trim: Leather
- Roll-top opening with aluminium buckle
- Adjustable, padded, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Removable waist and sternum straps for cycling and hiking
- Easy-access, padded laptop sleeve (up to 15”) concealed in back panel
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel
- External zip pocket for valuables, with internal key ring
- Internal pockets for iPad, phone, documents and more
- Internal laptop sleeve (up to 15.6")
- Fold-away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on front panel
- Chunky grab handle, reinforced with leather
- Simplicity is strength: Minimum seams, maximum durability
- H 50cm x W 28cm x D 15cm
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Height (CM) Depth (CM) Width (CM) One size 50 15 28
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Millican exclusive Bionic® Cotton Canvas is made from 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% HT polyester and is impregnated with a paraffin wax and a C6 DWR (durable water resistant) coating. This creates a protective barrier to keep the wet weather out. Your bag will continue to repel water droplets as long as the fabric is kept clean and nourished every few years with a protective treatment such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikwax wax cotton proof (spray).
- If your bag becomes dirty, here's how to clean it:
- To remove mud and dirt, leave your bag to dry completely and then brush off the dirt using a clean, soft brush.
- To remove stains, use a light concentration of soap flakes with lukewarm water. Use a soft, clean brush or microfibre cloth and rub gently in a circular motion to lift the stain. Then wash away any residue with cold water and hang to drip dry away from direct heat.
- After washing, you may need to protect the canvas again with a product such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikiwax (spray).
- Do not machine wash or dry clean the fabric
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use HOT water (this damages the finish)
- Do not use any detergents such as Eco-Cover
- Do not submerge fully into a water concentrate (this leaves marks)
- To clean dirt from recycled polyester, simply wipe down with a clean, damp cloth and leave to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- All Millican leather is designed to wear in with use – not wear out. For their Maverick Collection they use a spray dyed cow skin leather for durability and resistance to bad weather. If the leather gets wet, you can simply wipe off any residual water with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.