Millican Maverick Collection
Millican Smith the Roll Pack 25L
Product Code: 013412
The Millican Smith the Roll Pack 25L has been designed with both active commuters and adventure seekers in mind. The Smith the Roll Pack is made from a sustainable Bionic® canvas which contains 57% recycled content and comes up 30% stronger than standard canvas - meaning it is certainly capable of withstanding a little rough and tumble. Featuring a 15" padded laptop sleeve with convenient external access, the Smith the Roll Pack also boasts secure storage in an additional front pocket. All of the buckles are made from a tough aluminium whilst all of the belts are a recycled polyester webbing. The 100% recycled polyester lining provides an excellent finishing touch to this hardwearing roll pack. A plethora of pockets including a large external pocket, a large secure front organiser, 2 large open elasticated side pockets for bottles, maps and guide books certainly make the Smith Roll Pack a practical wonder. Click on the features tab below to find out more.
- Features +
- Outer: Bionic® canvas (57% recycled polyesrer, 38% cotton, 5% high-tenacity polyester)
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Trim: Leather
- H52 x W28 x D18 cm, 25 LTR, 1050 gms
- Roll-top opening with aluminium buckle
- Adjustable, padded, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Removable waist and sternum straps for cycling and hiking
- Easy-access, padded laptop sleeve (15”) concealed in back panel
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel
- 1 external zip pocket for valuables, with internal key ring
- 1 large, secure front organiser pocket with zipped compartment
- 2 large, open, elasticated side pockets for bottles, maps and guide books
- Internal pockets for iPad, phone, documents and more
- Internal laptop sleeve (up to 15.6")
- Fold-away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on front panel
- Chunky grab handle, reinforced with leather
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Height (CM) Depth (CM) Width (CM) One size 52 18 28
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Millican exclusive Bionic® Cotton Canvas is made from 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% HT polyester and is impregnated with a paraffin wax and a C6 DWR (durable water resistant) coating. This creates a protective barrier to keep the wet weather out. Your bag will continue to repel water droplets as long as the fabric is kept clean and nourished every few years with a protective treatment such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikwax wax cotton proof (spray).
- If your bag becomes dirty, here's how to clean it:
- To remove mud and dirt, leave your bag to dry completely and then brush off the dirt using a clean, soft brush.
- To remove stains, use a light concentration of soap flakes with lukewarm water. Use a soft, clean brush or microfibre cloth and rub gently in a circular motion to lift the stain. Then wash away any residue with cold water and hang to drip dry away from direct heat.
- After washing, you may need to protect the canvas again with a product such as Otter Wax (hard wax) or Nikiwax (spray).
- Do not machine wash or dry clean the fabric
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use HOT water (this damages the finish)
- Do not use any detergents such as Eco-Cover
- Do not submerge fully into a water concentrate (this leaves marks)
- To clean dirt from recycled polyester, simply wipe down with a clean, damp cloth and leave to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- All Millican leather is designed to wear in with use – not wear out. For their Maverick Collection they use a spray dyed cow skin leather for durability and resistance to bad weather. If the leather gets wet, you can simply wipe off any residual water with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.