Barbour Lifestyle Collection - Relaxed Fit
Women's Barbour Beadnell Wax Jacket
Product Code: 019950 / LWX0667
This Women's Barbour Beadnell Wax Jacket is part of the Spirit of Adventure collection. Made with Barbour's 6oz waxed cotton with a wax satin finish, this is a versatile jacket suitable for all climates. Features include a brass two-way ring-pull zip, studded 'Stormfly' front, two large pockets lined with traditional Barbour Tartan, two moleskin-lined hand warmer pockets and a traditional corduroy collar. Based on the iconic men's Bedale jacket, it has two studded rear vents to add comfort and create an elegant, feminine silhouette when worn. This jacket is compatible with the Betty interactive liner to add warmth, and a wax cotton hood to protect you from the elements.
- Features +
- Mediumweight 6oz satin wax outer
- Outer: 100% waxed cotton
- Inner: 78% Cotton 22% Polyester
- Contrast quilted nylon lining
- Barbour tartan lining
- Two large front flap pockets
- Hand warmer pockets
- Zipped inner pocket
- Two studded rear vents
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) 8 (UK) 70 70 90 10 (UK) 71 72 96 12 (UK) 72 73 102 14 (UK) 73 75 108 16 (UK) 74 77 114 18 (UK) 75 78 118 20 (UK) 77 78 122
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Sponge clean only
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials
- We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.