Barbour Lifestyle Collection - Regular Fit
Women's Barbour Kelsall Waxed Jacket
Product Code: 008656 / LWX0303
From Barbour's Lifestyle collection comes the women's Barbour Kelsall Waxed Jacket. This weather proof coat brings all the practicality of Barbour's heritage collection and beautifully combines it with the timeless style and attention to detail of the Lifestyle range. Made with Barbour's signature waxed cotton, this coat was designed with cold and dreary weather in mind. With a detachable faux-fur hood, iconic Barbour tartan inner lining and brass hardware, the Kelsall waxed jacket is on trend and will easily complement any outfit. The durable waxed outer and 100% cotton lining means that this signature Barbour coat lives up to the brand's commitment to crafting high quality products that are made to last. The coat boasts a multitude of pockets on the exterior, plus one convenient inside pocket that is perfect for storing away your valuables. For a more feminine style, the interior drawstring can be adjusted to flatter your figure, while the regular fit will offer a casual, relaxed look. Pair with classic blue jeans and a chunky knit for that festive feel.
- Features +
- Lifestyle Collection
- Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Sylkoil wax outer
- 100% Cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- Interior pocket
- Pockets on front breast
- Detachable fur on hood
- Interior drawcord at waist
- Back length: 30.5-33ins | 77.7-84.7cms
- Size: 8-18
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) 8 77.7 73.8 102 10 78.7 75 107 12 79.7 76.2 112 14 81.2 77.4 117 16 82.7 78.6 122 18 84.7 79.8 127
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Sponge clean only
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.