Barbour Countrywear Collection - Relaxed Fit
Women's Barbour Monteviot Wax Jacket
Product Code: 017870 / LWX0588
The Women's Barbour Monteviot Wax Jacket is based on the iconic Barbour Beadnell jacket in 6oz Sylkoil. It is trimmed with a intricate pheasant print under the corduroy collar, pocket flaps and inner buggy and is lined with 100% cotton fabric too. Features include hand warmer pockets, front flap pockets and floral stud at top plaquet. This elegant and feminine silhouette jacket comes in two classic and versatile colours.
Please note there are currently no hoods available for the Royal Navy colourway.
- Features +
- Part of the Country Collection
- 100% Waxed Cotton Outer
- 100% Cotton pheasant lining
- Handwarmer pocket detail
- Floral stud at top plaquet
- Back Length: 28 - 30.5 ins | 71.7 - 77.7cms
- Size: 8-18
- Relaxed Fit
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) 8 (UK) 71.7 72.6 97 10 (UK) 72.7 73.8 102 12 (UK) 73.7 75 107 14 (UK) 75.2 76.2 112 16 (UK) 76.7 77.4 117 18 (UK) 77.7 78.6 122
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Sponge clean only
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.