Musto Sailing Collection
Women's Musto BR1 Sardinia Jacket 2.0
Product Code: 031176
This 2-layer showerproof and breathable Women's Musto BR1 Sardinia Jacket is designed to protect during the most persistent of downpours, with help from a 2 way adjustable hood that has a stiffened peak for extra protection against the wet weather. BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the most persistent of downpours, a Musto BR1 standard jacket is also lightweight, breathable, windproof and has fully taped seams.Not only is this jacket practical when protecting against the elements, you can also feel secure with two zipped side pockets, a zipped chest pocket, a internal pocket with a headphone exit point and finished with a YKK VISLON front zip with an internal roll-over zip guard for even further weather protection. With your comfort in mind the Sardinia jacket is mesh lined for improved air circulation and a comfortable feel against the skin. The scooped back hem gives added coverage and the hem adjuster can create a tighter fit that will also help to keep the wind and rain at bay. Completed with Velcro adjustable cuffs with a durable rubber cuff tab and Musto branding to the sleeve, this jacket will be your best companion when out in the country.
- Features +
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyamide; Lining: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Contains Polyurethane Coating; WP: 5,000mm, MVP: 3,000g/m2
- 2 layer fabric
- YKK VISLON front zip
- Two zipped side pockets and zipped chest pocket
- Internal pocket with a headphone exit point
- Scooped back adjustable hem
- Mesh lined
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with a durable rubber cuff tab
- BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the most persistent of downpours. A Musto BR1 jacket is also lightweight, breathable, windproof and has fully taped seams. The Musto BR1 technology is used across many active sports; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits such as shooting. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
- Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling BR1 fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water and the amount of water that leaks through the fabric after a 24 hour period is then measured. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
- Even after the fabric has been washed five times, BR1 has a minimum hydrostatic waterhead of 5,000mm up to 10,000mm. This is a significantly higher waterproof rating than the industry minimum of 1,500mm.
- BR1 fabrics allow 5,000g of moisture to pass through it, giving it a breathability rating of 5,000g/24hrs.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.