Women's Musto BR1 Burnham Waterproof Jacket
Product Code: 021199
The Women's Musto BR1 Burnham Waterproof Jacket is the perfect addition to any women's wardrobe this season and beyond. This jacket is waterproof and breathable to the Musto BR1 standard, featuring fully taped seams meaning no need to let the wet weather stop you in your tracks! The zipped handwarmer pockets to the chest are ideal for keeping warm on those colder days this season. The fully adjustable and removable hood is ideal in adverse weather. The drawcord waist helps ensure a snug fit, as well as a flattering, feminine silhouette. For added convenience and extra storage for all your essentials this jacket has been finished with a hidden inner chest pocket and a large inner poacher pocket.
- Features +
- Outer: 46% polyamide, 33% polyester, 21% polyurethane, 2 layer laminate with DWR coating
- Lining: 100% polyester printed tweed
- WP: 6,000mm MVP: 6,000g/m²
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to Musto's BR1 standard
- BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the most persistent of downpours. A BR1 jacket is lightweight, breathable, windproof and has fully taped seams.
- The Musto BR1 technology is used across many active sports; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
- Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling the fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water until water begins to leak through the fabric after a 24 hour period. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
- Even after the fabric has been washed five times, BR1 has a minimum hydrostatic waterhead of 5,000mm up to 10,000mm. This is a significantly higher waterproof rating than the industry minimum of 1,500mm.
- BR1 fabrics allow 5,000g of moisture to pass through it, giving it a breathability rating of 5,000g/24hrs.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) technology is a polymer coating added to outerwear to provide water-resistant protection. The technology repels any water, causing it to bead on the garment's surface and then roll off of the fabric rather than soak into the fabric.
- Polysuede inner collar
- Zipper handwarmer chest pockets
- Shell fabric retainer strap
- Removable hood – fully adjustable
- Inner chest pocket
- Inner poacher pocket
- Drawcord waist
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.