Musto BR Jackets
Women's Musto Fenland BR2 Packaway Jacket
Product Code: 022327
The Women's Musto Fenland BR2 Packaway Jacket offers you a woman's cut of the award-winning Musto Fenland BR2 Packaway Jacket. BR2 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that ensures you stay dry and comfortable even in torrential rain over prolonged periods. This BR2 standard versatile shooting jacket is lightweight, packable and waterproof, as well as being windproof and breathable. Just 600gms in weight and capable of packing away into an internal pouch pocket with carabiner attachment for ease of transportation, the Fenland jacket can be tucked into a backpack or clipped to your belt until you need it. The mesh lining offers you an added touch of comfort and breathability, while the removable and adjustable hood offers you improved weather protection. Easy access cartridge pockets and a removable, fully adjustable peaked storm hood provide superior functionality in the outdoors.
- Features +
- OUTER: 70% Polyamide, 30% PU with black membrane laminate and DWR coating
- LINING: 100% Polyester Mesh
- WP: 10,000mm
- MVP: 10,000g/m²
- Waterproof to MUSTO BR2 standard, windproof and breathable
- BR2 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric. The fully seam taped construction of BR2 rated garments ensure you stay dry and comfortable even in torrential rain over prolonged periods. A Musto BR2 jacket is also lightweight, breathable and windproof, mostly used in sailing, equestrian and expedition clothing.
- Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling the fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water until water begins to leak through the fabric after a 24 hour period. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
- Even after the fabric has been washed five times, BR2 has a minimum hydrostatic waterhead of 10,000mm and up to 15,000mm. This is a significantly higher waterproof rating than the industry minimum of 1,500mm.
- BR2 fabrics allow 7,000g of moisture to pass through it, giving it a breathability rating of 7,000g/24hrs.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating - DWR technology is a polymer coating added to outerwear to provide water-resistant protection. The technology repels any water, causing it to bead on the garment's surface and then roll off of the fabric rather than soak into the fabric.
- Mesh lined for wearer comfort and breathability
- 2-layer hydrophilic laminated shell for enhanced breathability
- Super lightweight at just 600 grams
- Packs away into internal pouch pocket with carabiner attachment for easy carrying
- Articulated sleeves for ease of movement
- Removable, adjustable hood for improved weather protection
- Chest handwarmer pockets with cargo pocket flap retainer
- Easy access cartridge pockets
- Drawcord adjustable waist and hem, to help exclude draughts
- Velcro adjustable outer cuffs
- Two-way zip with easy grip zip pull
- Machine washable 30°C
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.