Women's Sorel Emelie Lace Waterproof Boots
Product Code: 026810
The Women's Sorel Emelie Lace Waterproof Boots are a stylish and practical boot for the colder months and delivers all of Sorel's signature style and protection. This all weather boot has been crafted from a combination of waterproof full grain leather and suede and has utilised seam-sealed construction meaning your feet will stay dry and comfortable even when the heavens begin to open. The Emelie boots also feature an impressive 100g insulation which seals out the cold, and a plush faux-fur collar has been added for an extra touch of style and warmth, allowing you to enjoy your walk around town or country in absolute comfort, even when the temperature drops. Also featuring a memory EVA footbed, a rubber outsole and rubber wrapped heel gives these boots a durable feel and offers your feet optimum protection and comfort, making them suitable for all day wear no matter where you are heading. Finished off with subtle Sorel branding to the boots rear adds that final stamp of style and quality, and these boots are simply a must have for any lady who wants to stay warm, dry and comfortable over the cooler months without compromising on style and a fashion forward look.
- Features +
- 100% Full grain leather and suede
- Seam sealed construction
- Fully waterproof
- 100g insulation
- Canvas and synthetic lining
- Faux fur collar
- Rubber wrapped heel
- Removable die cut memory EVA footbed
- Rubber midsole
- Moulded rubber outsole
- Sorel branding
- 20.2oz/ 575g
- Shaft Height: 10 1/4"
- Heel Height: 1 1/5"
- Platform Height: 2/7"
- Measurements based on size 7
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Your SOREL boots are crafted with quality and care. When your boots require cleaning Sorel suggest that you gently wipe with a damp clean cloth and let air dry.
- All materials, including leather, suede, rubber, felt, and fur require the same basic care.
- Though most SOREL boots are waterproof or water resistant, they aren't meant to be submerged in deep water.
- Fully waterproof boots are seam sealed and will withstand being submerged in puddles but not in large bodies of water.
- To properly dry boots after being worn in rain and snow they should be left in an area with free flowing air and not an enclosed space until they are completely dry.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.