Women’s Sorel Explorer Joan Waterproof Boots
Product Code: 026811
The Women's Sorel Explorer Joan Waterproof Boots combine the warmth of a winter boot with the fit and lightweight of a trainer to give you this stylish and practical design that will prevent the cold weather stopping your adventures. Boasting all of Sorel's signature style and protection features, the Explorer has been crafted from a combination of waterproof full grain leather and suede, and boats a waterproof breathable membrane construction, meaning your feet will stay dry and comfortable if you happen to get caught out by the damp weather. The boots boast an impressive 100g insulation to keep the cooler temperatures at bay, and a faux fur collar has been added for a touch more style and cosiness, to keep your feet warm and toasty wherever you happen to be. The soles and footbed have been crafted from a durable yet lightweight EVA which gives you optimum protection and complete comfort whether heading into town or on a country walk. Sorel branding to the rear and side of the boots adds that final touch of style and stamp of quality, and will look great paired with your favourite jeans or trousers to keep you looking stylish and comfortable over the colder months, season after season.
- Features +
- 100% full grain leather and suede
- Waterproof breathable membrane construction
- Fully waterproof
- 100g insulation
- Microfleece lining
- Faux fur collar
- Removable moulded PU EVA footbed
- Grade EVA outsole with moulded rubber pods
- Sorel branding
- 12.7oz/ 358g
- Feedback suggests that these boots have a small fit, so you may wish to opt for a size larger than usual
- Heel Height: 1 1/4"
- Platform Height: 1/2"
- Boot Shaft Height: 6 1/2"
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Your SOREL boots are crafted with quality and care. When your boots require cleaning Sorel suggest that you gently wipe with a damp clean cloth and let air dry.
- All materials, including leather, suede, rubber, felt, and fur require the same basic care.
- Though most SOREL boots are waterproof or water resistant, they aren't meant to be submerged in deep water.
- Fully waterproof boots are seam sealed and will withstand being submerged in puddles but not in large bodies of water.
- To properly dry boots after being worn in rain and snow they should be left in an area with free flowing air and not an enclosed space until they are completely dry.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.