Barbour Lifestyle Collection - Relaxed Fit
Men's Barbour Sapper Waxed Jacket
Product Code: 002365 / MWX0020
Inspired by military jackets, this men's Barbour Sapper Waxed Jacket boasts a range of practical features so that you're always prepared for whatever the weather throws at you. This Barbour jacket is lined with a durable Nylon material and insulated with 70g wadding for extra warmth. Committed to creating high performance, practical clothing, Barbour have cleverly designed this weatherproof coat to feature a stowaway hood in the collar for easy and convenient protection from the rain. The inner waist drawstring can be adjusted to suit your exact requirements and the corduroy inner collar and cuffs allow for a comfortable fit. To match the military style of the coat, this Barbour waxed jacket boasts four outer pockets with authentic press studs and exposed zips, and one convenient inner pocket for the safe storage of your valuables. Available in two easy-to-wear colours, the Barbour Sapper Waxed Jacket is perfect for any active outdoorsman.
- Features +
- Lifestyle Collection
- Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Sylkoil wax
- 100% polyamide with 70g polyester wadding
- Two-way front zip under studded front
- Set-in sleeves and action back
- Corduroy inner collar and cuffs
- Stowaway hood in collar
- Polyamide inner drip strip
- Inner zipped pocket
- Inner waist draw cord
- Not compatible with interactive liners
- Chest Tolerance: 7ins | 17.5cm
- Length: 30.5-32.5ins | 78-83cm
- Product measurements +
How to measure
Size Back Length (CM) Sleeve Length (CM) Chest (CM) S 78 75 110 M 80 77 120 L 81 79 128 XL 82 81 136 XXL 83 82 142
Please note these measurements are based on the actual product, please allow room for additional layers if required.
- Recommended accessories+
Select the product size and colour (above) to view currently accessories.
- Do not wash - Sponge clean only
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.