Musto BR Jackets
Men's Musto BR1 Sardinia Jacket 2.0
Product Code: 031174
Stay protected from the elements in the Men's Musto BR1 Sardinia Jacket 2.0, this 2-layer showerproof and breathable jacket will be your go to during any persistent downpours. BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the wet weather, a Musto BR1 jacket is also lightweight, windproof and has fully taped seams.The adjustable scooped back hem helps to keep the weather at bay, not to mention the detachable and adjustable hood with a stiffened peak to allow the rain to run off away from your face. The two side and one chest zipped pockets offer a practical place to safely store your essentials whilst the mesh lined inner offers comfort against the skin and improved air circulation. Other features include an internal pocket with a headphone exit point, Velcro adjustable cuffs and a roll over front zip guard for added weather protection.
- Features +
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Features a polyurethane membrane
- Showerproof and breathable
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Two zipped side pockets and zipped chest pocket
- Internal pocket with a headphone exit point
- Mesh lined
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with a durable rubber cuff tab
- BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the most persistent of downpours. A Musto BR1 jacket is also lightweight, breathable, windproof and has fully taped seams. The Musto BR1 technology is used across many active sports; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits such as shooting. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
- Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling BR1 fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water and the amount of water that leaks through the fabric after a 24 hour period is then measured. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
- Even after the fabric has been washed five times, BR1 has a minimum hydrostatic waterhead of 5,000mm up to 10,000mm. This is a significantly higher waterproof rating than the industry minimum of 1,500mm.
- BR1 fabrics allow 5,000g of moisture to pass through it, giving it a breathability rating of 5,000g/24hrs.
- Delivery & Returns +
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm) Standard - Delivery within 5 working days Economy - Delivery within 7 working days
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt. If possible we would prefer discounted or sale items to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Please see our returns policy for further details.